Monday, April 30, 2007

Chat tax!

I think constantly being on IRC is destroying my vocabulary. I find myself more and more often struggling to find words that eloquently convey my messages. I have come up with a most logical solution to this problem: ChatTax.

ChatTax is a program that forces the user to read passages of well-worded, vivid, enjoyable prose for 15 minutes or so before allowing the user onto his chat program of choice. It also has access to an electronic dictionary so the user can look up unfamiliar words without the effort of pulling out a meatspace dictionary.

I'm serious about this. It's a brilliant idea that could possibly make me millions while simultaniously alienating entire legions of teenagers whose parents bought my program!

Unfortunately, I can't code. Does anyone out there want to develop ChatTax and split the proceeds 50-50?