Friday, June 8, 2007

Meh

It's still Friday for a few minutes! This isn't cheating!

With school culminating, it's time to look back on everything I've accomplished this year, within school and outside it.

...

Crap.



Yeah, I've finished almost nothing I've set out to do. I have most of the parts for a mechanical TV and the guts of a single player piano motor module (of my own design, of course) sitting on my workshop desk, which is cluttered and filthy. I still haven't gotten a new soldering iron tip. I haven't read as many books as I had hoped, and there are half-finished papercrafts and origami too numerous to list littering my room. I've yet to pick up any etchant for my steampunk blinds project. I have a slide rule guide to post for NP that just needs some pictures MSPainted, and I haven't done that yet; there's also a music one that needs to be continued and a dictionary thing that I need to finish. It's stupid, but I can't help but feel depressed by my lack of an ability to see an ambitious project to the end.

However, this summer is looking good. I'm going to try and resolve NOT to adopt any new projects. Yeah, right.