Friday, March 16, 2007

My introduction continues!

Okay, some more information.

For you people who go to school with me: no, this won't stop me from babbling madly at school. For example, you may hear me yelling about Saddam Hussein piñatas at school, then come visit my blog and see more, possibly more articulate, ranting. That's just the way it goes.

I get a lot of ideas in my sleep. I keep a little pad of paper by my bed for such occasions. Often, I wake up in the morning and see things like "BUZNESS CRAD SHREDTER" or "DID I FINNISH MATH HMEWORK?" that I had blindly scrawled at 3 a.m. before going back to bed. It's a lot of fun deciphering my horrible low-light chickenscratch.

Occasionally, I will post old rants from months or years long past. Here's one from February 2006. I loves it so much.

If I think of any more things to announce, I'll make a third welcome post. Otherwise, expect real content next week or so. Byyyyyyye!